Digital Communications Intern
Bare is a female owned Swedish startup that is launching a sustainable underwear brand for women at the end of this year. Our aim is to change the underwear industry to become more sustainable. We are focusing on making the production process as clean as possible by reducing the production waste, reducing the amount of chemicals used and by giving back to nature by supporting different organisations. We also make sure our suppliers offer good working conditions for all their workers. We produce in Europe where we have meticulously chosen our fabrics by their breathable characteristics so they are best suitable for their end use.
Bare is looking for a Digital Communications Intern to join the team in Stockholm and Milan. We are looking for a self-driven creative soul that is an expert in digital communications. You will be working closely with two of the co-founders on creating and setting up newsletters, producing material for our social media and maintaining content for barestockholm.com. We would like for the candidate to have a deep commitment and a genuine interest in communications, social media and marketing.
- Responsible for press enquiries
- Produce content and copy for our digital channels (IG, FB and website)
- Create newsletters
- Help in optimising our digital strategy
- Assist with handling influencer collaborations
- Assist with Customer service (website and social media)
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- HTML and CSS proficiency is a big plus
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and positive attitude
- Strong computer/software skill
This is a remote internship, meetings with the team are for most part digital and exceptionally in person. This position is an unpaid internship and is preferably full-time but part time is also possible. The internship period is a minimum of 3 months.
Are you motivated to be a part of the launch and journey of a sustainable start-up in fashion? Then we would love to hear from you, please send in your application with a short presentation of yourself to email@example.com