Adele Bra Tawny
The Adele bralette is made from Modal Tencel, an eco-friendly fibre made of wood pulp that gives you cool comfort and natural breathability. The stretchy and silky soft fabric together with an elasticated underband gives gentle support and will give great comfort all day. The feeling of Barely there will never make you want to take it off.
- Designed in Sweden. Made in Portugal
- Anastasia is wearing a size S
- No padding. No wires
- Tencel: TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber made from responsibly sourced wood pulp. The wood pulp is dissolved in a closed-loop process with a non-toxic organic solvent, then the solution is forced through tiny holes in order to create a magical biodegradable fiber that feels softer and lighter than cotton.
- Anti-bacterial: Derived from renewable wood sources using Eco Soft technology, TENCEL™ Intimate cellulosic fibers gently embrace your body with long-lasting softness to help your skin feel pleasantly cool and dry throughout the day and night. As a result of the smooth fiber surface, TENCEL™ fibers offer an exquisitely gentle quality that creates a barely there feel.
- Ethical: Made in better working conditions with living wages and no child labor. Our manufacturer is running on Green Energy being only supplied by renewable energy sources. They are also GOTS certified since 2016, OekoTex certified since 2009 and is completing the ISO9001 certification.
- 93% Modal Tencel, 7% elastane
- Machine washable.
- Maximum 40°C wash.
- Made in Portugal
Think about the environment, we recommend the conscious choice of 30°C wash and air dry. This garment is made of carefully selected fibres, chosen for its cooling and breathable characteristics. To prolong the lifetime of your garment, please follow care label instructions. Recycle or donate garment at the end of its life cycle.